Altra Superior 2.0 Womens
The Altra Superior 2.0 is a versatile, lightweight trail runner, now with more grip and less weight. With less cushioning and weight than the Lone Peak and Olympus series, the Superior is ideal for trail running and racing, fastpacking and hiking.
The Superior 2.0 features:
- Quick-Dry Trail Mesh upper to keep your feet cool
- 21mm EVA / A-Bound foam midsole for comfortable, durable cushioning that adds a spring to every step and takes the bite out of rugged terrain
- 5mm Contour Footbed for additional underfoot cushioning
- Removable StoneGuard rock protection plate that shields your feet from sharp rocks
- TrailClaw outsole that features canted lugs beneath your toes for extra grip on gnarly terrain
- Trail Rudder that provides extra stability on steep, loose downhill descents
- InnerFlex: grid-like grooves in the midsole that allow your foot to flex while shaving down the shoe’s weight
- GaiterTrap: Altra’s Velcro strap that secures trail running gaiters without straps below the outsole, helping to prevent debris build-up
- Altra’s famous Zero Drop platform, which encourages forefoot striking
- Wide FootShape toe box to encourage natural foot positioning and toe splay.