Brooks Cascadia 16 Womens
Adaptable. Protective. Ready for technical terrain. For runners who want to explore any trail and feel protected while running, the Cascadia 16’s DNA LOFT v2 offers soft cushioning with an adaptable midsole and outsole construction designed to take on any terrain with the knowledge their shoes will deliver.
- Cushioning is softer and lighter, thanks to DNA LOFT v2 technology.
- We added 2mm of foam to the midsole for added comfort.
- More release grooves in the midsole allow for enhanced adaptability on rough terrain.
- Ballistic Rock Shield now includes vertical grooves to provide side-to-side adaptability.
- Drainage ports allow water to escape quickly.
- Gaiter tab on heel secures gaiter.Weight (g) 269g
Midsole Drop (mm) 8mm
New midsole and outsole construction lets the shoe mold easily to the ground, improving the stable ride.
Our new DNA LOFT v2 midsole makes this Cascadia 10% softer and 20% lighter than previous versions.
Updated Ballistic Rock Shield protects against pebbles and rocks while also adapting more easily to uneven terrain.
TrailTack rubber outsole provides wet-dry traction.
Gusset keeps out sand and small debris.
Lace keeper stores laces out of the way.