Garmin Venu 2 Plus
DIAL INTO YOUR WELL-BEING: Understand your body better with advanced health and fitness features. And enjoy the convenience of making calls from your wrist1 when paired with your compatible smartphone
LENS MATERIAL: Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3
BEZEL MATERIAL: Stainless steel
CASE MATERIAL: Fibre-reinforced polymer with stainless-steel rear cover
QUICK RELEASE BANDS: yes (20 mm, Industry standard)
PHYSICAL SIZE: 43.60 x 43.60 x 12.60 mm
Fits wrists with a circumference of 125-190 mm
DISPLAY SIZE: 1.30″ (33.0 mm) diameter / touchscreen
DISPLAY RESOLUTION: 416 x 416 pixels
DISPLAY TYPE: AMOLED; optional always-on mode
WEIGHT: 51.0 g
BATTERY LIFE: Smartwatch mode: Up to 9 days
Battery saver smartwatch mode: Up to 10 days
GPS mode with music: Up to 8 hours
GPS mode without music: Up to 24 hours
WATER RATING: 5 ATM
MEMORY/HISTORY: 200 hours of activity data
CONNECTIVITY: Bluetooth®, ANT+®, Wi-Fi®
- Tired of juggling devices? Make calls from your wrist when connected to your compatible smartphone.
- Create or respond to text messages hands-free, courtesy of your paired smartphone’s voice assistant.
- Health and wellness features give a better look at what’s going on inside your body.
- Find new ways to move your body with more than 25 preloaded sports apps.
- Store music on the watch for phone-free listening with your wireless headphones.
- Bright AMOLED display and up to 9 days of battery life? Yes, please!
- A crystal-clear AMOLED display brings this watch to life, even under bright sunlight. Try always-on mode to keep the display visible at all times.
- From durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3 to the sleek stainless-steel bezel and comfortable silicone band, this smartwatch is ready for anything.
- No more missing calls while digging in your pockets or fumbling through your purse. When connected with your compatible smartphone, you can make and take phone calls right from the watch.
- HEALTH SNAPSHOT™ FEATURE: Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate2, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox3, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone.
- BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING: See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- PULSE OX SENSOR: Use the Pulse Ox3 sensor to spot-check your blood oxygen saturation at any point during the day, or while you sleep, to show how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- STRESS TRACKING: Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when the watch detects that you’re feeling stressed.
- WOMEN’S HEALTH TRACKING: Use the Garmin Connect app to track your menstrual cycle or pregnancy. Log symptoms, get exercise and nutrition education, and more. Even see and log details on your wrist with the Women’s Health Tracking app.
- HYDRATION TRACKING: Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
- RESPIRATION TRACKING: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, during breathwork and yoga activities or during a Health Snapshot session
- SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING: Get a score for your sleep’s quality and insights on how you can do better. Even keep track of the different sleep stages as well as heart rate, stress, Pulse Ox3 and respiration.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE: The watch constantly samples your heart rate2 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- MINDFUL BREATHING: When you want to relax or focus, you can start a breathwork activity, and this watch will track your stress and respiration to help you get a better understanding of how you’re breathing.
- FITNESS AGE: This feature uses chronological age, your weekly vigorous activity, resting heart rate and BMI or body fat percentage4 to estimate if your body is younger or older than you are. And you can get tips to lower your fitness age.
- ANIMATED, ON-SCREEN WORKOUTS: Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga, Pilates and high-intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts come preloaded on the watch, and you can download more from the Garmin Connect app
- GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS: Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- WATER RATING: This watch is water-rated to 5 ATM, making it perfect for a swim, shower or spa day.