Mizuno Aero 2.5in Shorts Womens
The Mizuno Women’s Aero 2.5″ Short is a lightweight short that is ready to take on your run with you. The rear zip pocket can securely hold any small running essentials and Mizuno NightLite technology helps keep you visible in low light conditions.
- Inseam length: 2.5 in (size M)
- Back zip pocket
- 2 stretch codes on the back for packable and jacket holder
- Reflective details
- DryLite Technology
- NightLite Technology
Main body: 86% polyester, 14% elastane
Mizuno Running Shoes
Mizuno running shoes are the shoes of the future, with their universal solution to guarantee stability while running and cushioning to reducing the risk of injury. With some of the most impressive technologies implemented, it is everything runners want in a shoe. Available in a variety of styles and colours with prices to match, there is truly something for everyone.
These shoes aren’t just for runners; they can be used for various sports as well. They are known for their air mesh material, giving you maximum breathability accompanied by a lightweight midsole providing you with just the right amount of bounce back when your foot hits the ground.
Benefits of Mizuno Runners
The Mizuno runners are famous for their technology, giving you the ultimate running shoes with the best comfort. With these shoes, you will be able to reach your full potential as a runner, and if you are more of a trail runner, we didn’t forget about you. Our Mizuno trail running shoes will help you get over any obstacle while providing you with the comfort you require.
- The unique parallel wave incorporated into the shoe means that it follows the natural shape of your foot without changing the shape of the gait. This allows for comfort and an even distribution of energy from toe to heel.
- Another wave technology is the infinity wave on the shoe’s sole that absorbs an adequate amount of energy when your foot hits the ground.
- With Mizuno shoes, they have created the double-fan wave sole. This will give you the ultimate comfort while running. When you step on your heel, the wave shape will bring your ankle into the correct position to reduce the chances of injury.
It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for the Mizuno running shoes or the Mizuno trail running shoes, you can be sure that they will bring out your best performance.