Saucony Ballista 2 Mens
- 6-pin spike plate
- Woven upper
- SSL EVA midsole
- 400m – Mile
- Surface: Track
- Water Resistant: No
- Water Proof: No
- Weight: 3.2 oz. | 91 g.
One of the oldest brands in the world, Saucony runners have been around for over 100 years. Trusted by professional athletes, weekend warriors, and morning – or afternoon – joggers around the world, this is one of the most iconic sports shoe brands available today and every bit as relevant and practical as they were all those years ago when they first appeared. The brand continually innovates, and in addition to their highly distinctive style, Saucony runners continue to develop ground-breaking products.
We employ years of knowledge and experience to deliver a shoe that is highly practical and stylish, offering you:
- Saucony runners feature variants for every imaginable foot shape and running style.
- Stylish and unique, this brand breaks the mould when it comes to fusing good looks with functionality.
- Wearing these running shoes made from recycled materials will give you a lighter footprint, in keeping with the brand’s environmentally responsible principles.
Benefits of Saucony Running Shoes
Saucony’s latest Endorphin range will have you feeling like you are doing top speed, even if you’re not. The range’s innovative design promoted forward motion without compromising on comfort or good looks:
- Meticulously designed and engineered to amplify your stride, Saucony’s Endorphin range provides an always-forward motion that is effortless and comfortable.
- The Speedroll technology employed in Saucony’s Endorphin collection’s design and manufacture considers many variables, including midsole shape, propulsive plates, foam, and stack heights.
Trust the brand that has paved the way for all sports shoes as we know them today. They have been at the forefront of sports shoe development for more than a century and remain one of the world’s most trusted brands to this day.